Make your morning cup of coffee extra special, without having to make time for a trip to the coffee shop with this White Chocolate–Hazelnut Mocha recipe from our friends at Community® Coffee.
White Chocolate-Hazelnut Mocha
Makes about 4 cups
Write a review
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
- 2½ cups hot brewed Community® coffee Toasted Hazelnut
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup
- Garnish: whipped cream, white chocolate curls
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream over low heat. Do not boil. Add white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth. Stir in coffee and hazelnut syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate curls, if desired. Serve immediately
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/