If Christmas was a blondie, it would be these buttery bites.
White Chocolate Christmas Blondies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2½ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (5-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate,* coarsely chopped
- Garnish: melted white chocolate, finely chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined. Stir in cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan, and cut into squares. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle pistachios over blondies, if desired.
*We used Baker’s Premium White Chocolate.
Want more holiday cookie inspiration? Find that and more in our Best of Holiday Baking issue.