You’ll want to double this spice blend recipe for this Pork Tenderloin — it’s the perfect balance of savory, sweet, and spicy.
Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Peaches
Yields: 6 servings
- ¼ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus additional, to serve
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Olive oil, for drizzling and brushing
- 4 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper, onion powder, celery seeds, and cumin. Rub pork with seasoning rub. Drizzle with oil. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Grill pork over direct heat, turning occasionally (moving to cooler side of grill as needed to control flare-ups), until browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Move to indirect heat. Grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Brush peaches with oil, and sprinkle with salt. Grill peaches cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve peaches with pork.