This all-in-one dish will satisfy all your breakfast-for-dinner cravings.
Sheet Pan Breakfast
Yields: 4-5 servings
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound smoked sausage, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 (6-ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 4 large eggs Butter, to serve
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large 18x13-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, onion, bell pepper, cheese, garlic, oil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Place in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Carefully remove pan from oven. Add sausage to pan; push potato mixture to one side, clearing a 5-inch-wide area. Add biscuits to pan.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown, about 12 minutes, adding eggs during last 5 minutes of baking. Top biscuits with butter. Garnish with parsley, if desired.