￼Cool and refreshing, these Peach Mint Margaritas are like taking a sip of summer. This recipe doubles easily–blend up an extra batch of the peach mixture and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Yield: 8 servings
Write a review
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups ice
- FIRST In the container of a blender, purée peaches, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and salt until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve; discard solids. Return to blender.
- LAST Add tequila, triple sec, mint, and ice to blender; purée until smooth. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/