Enrobed in chocolate-cookie butter goodness, these light and crunchy no-bake treats are addictively snackable.
No-Bake Cereal Cookies
Yield: approximately 24 cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup cookie butter, such as Biscoff
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 cups crispy rice and corn cereal, such as Crispix
- 1 cup chocolate-flavored cereal, such as Cocoa Krispies
- Garnish: confectioners’ sugar
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together Biscoff and chocolate until melted. Stir in cereals until combined. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of mixture onto prepared pans. Let cool 1 hour at room temperature; refrigerate 30 minutes. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, if desired. Cover, and refrigerate up to 5 days.
- Be sure to refrigerate these cereal cookies for 30 minutes before garnishing with confectioners’ sugar.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/