Nothing will bring your family to the supper table quite like the sight of this ooey-gooey bread.
Jalapeño Cheddar Monkey Bread
Makes about 12 servings
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, each dough round quartered and rolled into balls
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeños, seeds and stems removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- Garnish: shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced fresh jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll each dough ball in 1 teaspoon cheese, gently pressing cheese into dough.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, thyme, oregano, jalapeños, salt, granulated garlic, and granulated onion.
- Spray a 15-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray. Working in batches, coat dough balls in butter mixture. Arrange dough balls in prepared pan. Drizzle any remaining butter mixture over dough.
- Bake until lightly browned and biscuits are cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes, covering with foil to prevent excess browning, if necessary. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Garnish with cheese and jalapeños, if desired. Serve warm.