Studded with candy, this Gingerbread Bark is fun to make with your kids.
Makes about 1 pound
Write a review
- 1 pound vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 9 thin gingersnap cookies, like Anna's Brand Ginger Thins
- 1⁄2 cup gumdrops
- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon assorted sprinkles
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Spoon 1⁄4 cup melted candy coating into a small bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Spread remaining candy coating in a 12x8-inch rectangle on prepared pan. Place cookies 1 inch apart in candy coating, pressing gently. Scatter with gumdrops, ginger, and sprinkles. Drizzle reserved 1⁄4 cup coating over bark. Let stand until set. Break into pieces; cover and store up to 2 weeks.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/