These ginger-spiced pork chops are a great summer supper.
Ginger-Spiced Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) bone-in pork chops (at least 2 inches thick)
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, cilantro, coriander, ginger, 1½ teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and cumin until blended. Place pork chops in a shallow bowl or a resealable plastic bag, and pour marinade over them. Marinate pork chops in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before grilling. Season pork chops with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and remaining 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Spray grill with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Grill pork chops, with grill lid closed, until they reach an internal temperature of 145°, approximately 7 minutes per side.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/