This Easter Ham with Caramel-Community® Coffee Glaze will serve as a show stopping centerpiece to your Easter table! Visit Community® Coffee’s website to learn more.
Easter Ham with Caramel-Community® Coffee Glaze
Makes 1 (6- to 7-pound) ham
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed Community® coffee Golden Caramel
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) semi-boneless smoked ham butt
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, brown sugar, and coffee, creating a glaze.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour glaze over ham, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes per pound (about 1 1/2 to 2 hours). During cooking process, frequently redistribute liquid over ham.
- To serve, thinly slice ham, and pour extra glaze from roasting pan over slices.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/