Store this chocolate-dipped candied ginger in your candy jar and treat yourself throughout the week!
Chocolate-Dipped Candied Ginger
Yield: 2 dozen
Write a review
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 24 crystallized ginger slices, such as Hokan
- Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon into a small bowl.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a work surface. Dip each ginger slice halfway in chocolate, scraping excess on edge of bowl. Place on wax paper. Let stand in a cool place until chocolate is set, approximately 2 hours. Gently remove from wax paper. Store, covered, in a cool dry place up to 5 days.
- Look for crystallized ginger on the ethnic foods aisle of your grocery store.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/