Banana Pudding Milkshakes
Write a review
- 1 large banana, peeled
- ¼ cup whole milk, divided
- 1 pint French vanilla ice cream, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: sweetened whipped cream, vanilla wafer cookies, ground nutmeg, sliced bananas
- In the container of a blender, combine banana, milk, ice cream, and vanilla. Blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape sides of container. Divide mixture between 2 glasses.
- Garnish milk shakes with sweetened whipped cream, cookies, nutmeg, and banana slices, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/