This delightfully different slaw combines classic fall flavors into a light and crunchy side that will have you bringing back an empty dish every time.
Yield: approximately 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 Gala or Braeburn apples, cored and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package angel hair coleslaw
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 11⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine apple, coleslaw, and green onion. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour over apple mixture; stir to combine. Serve immediately, or cover, and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/