With the addition of vodka and fruit juices, these refreshing Watermelon Bayou Mules taste like summer.
Watermelon Bayou Mules
Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 24 ounces ginger beer*
- 12 ounces vodka
- 9 ounces fresh lime juice
- Garnish: watermelon cubes, lime wedges
- In the container of a blender, place watermelon; blend until smooth. Strain, reserving 1½ cups juice. Discard solids.
- In a large pitcher, combine reserved 1½ cups watermelon juice, ginger beer, vodka, and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with watermelon cubes and lime wedges, if desired.
*We used Fever-Tree Ginger Beer.