With the addition of rice vodka, this refreshing Watermelon Bayou Mule truly is a taste of Louisiana summer.
Watermelon Bayou Mule
Yields: 12 servings
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 24 ounces ginger beer*
- 12 ounces rice vodka
- 9 ounces fresh lime juice
- Garnish: watermelon slices, lime slices
- In the container of a blender, place watermelon; blend until smooth. Strain, reserving 1½ cups juice.
- In a large pitcher, combine reserved 1½ cups watermelon juice, ginger beer, vodka, and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with watermelon and lime wedges, if desired.
*We used Fever-Tree Ginger Beer