Use up those small bits of jam and mustard hanging out in your fridge with our adaptable vinaigrette recipe. We’ve included our three favorite combinations but feel free to mix it up with what you have on hand.
Yields: 1 Cup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mustard, jam, or jelly
- ⅓ cup vinegar of choice
- 2 teaspoons honey (omit with jelly or jam)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs of choice (optional)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or crushed red pepper
- ⅓ cup oil of choice
- In a small bowl, place mustard, jam, or jelly. Whisk in vinegar, honey, herbs (if using), salt, and pepper until fully combined. While whisking, slowly pour in oil. Serve immediately or whisk again vigorously before serving. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.