Flaky and cheesy, these are the perfect partner for your favorite soup!
Turkey and Brie Stuffed Pastry
Yield: approximately 4 servings
Write a review
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 10 thin-cut slices turkey (about 6 ounces)
- 8 (1⁄4-inch-thick) slices Brie
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed arugula or baby spinach
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on prepared pan. Spread evenly with mustard, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top with turkey, overlapping slices slightly; top evenly with cheese. Spread cranberry sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with arugula.
- Brush edges with beaten egg; top with remaining pastry sheet. Crimp edges with a fork; brush top with egg. Cut four 1-inch vents in top.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack 5 minutes before cutting into pieces.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/