These decadent brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Triple Chocolate-Walnut Brownies
Makes about 24
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 (4-ounce) 60% dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, and spray pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl set over simmering water, heat butter and chopped chocolate, stirring occasionally, until mixture is smooth. Turn off heat, and whisk in sugars. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt. In a small bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Whisk eggs into chocolate mixture until combined. Whisk in vanilla. Fold in flour mixture until a few bits of flour remain. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely in pan. Using excess parchment as handles, remove brownies and cut into squares.