Fresh mint and diced cucumber make every spoonful
of this perfectly flavored gazpacho blissful.
Yields: 5 cups
- Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups peeled chopped fresh peaches, divided
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped seeded fresh tomato
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 cup finely diced seedless cucumber
- 3 tablespoons torn fresh mint
- Olive oil, to serve
- In the container of a blender or food processor, combine Fresh Tomato Sauce, 2 cups peaches, and 1⁄2 cup water; process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; stir in remaining 1 cup peaches, tomato, and salt. Cover, and refrigerate until chilled, approximately 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber and mint. Top each serving with cucumber-mint mixture, and drizzle with olive oil.