Every summertime meal needs a bright and fresh succotash.
Makes 8 Cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen baby lima beans, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 (10-ounce) package multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, stirring halfway through, until lightly browned and tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, lima beans, tomatoes, feta, green onions, basil, Dijon, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper, tossing until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with basil, if desired.