A handful of merry sprinkles will make you love chocolate chip cookies even more.
Sprinkle Chip Cookies
Makes about 36
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box white cake mix*
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ⅓ cup white chocolate morsels
- 1½ teaspoons green jimmie sprinkles
- 1½ teaspoons red jimmie sprinkles
- 1½ teaspoons flat round sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined. Stir in all chocolate morsels and sprinkles. Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, scoop dough, and place at least 2 inches apart onto prepared pans. Sprinkle with additional sprinkles.
- Bake until just set in center, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on pans for 2 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks.
*We used Pillsbury.
Want more holiday cookie inspiration? Find that and more in our newest issue of Taste of the South.