This smoky corn dip is made with fresh corn, smoked Cheddar, cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and bacon.
Spicy Corn Dip with Bacon and Smoked Cheddar
Yield: approximately 6 servings
Write a review
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut from approximately 2 ears
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla Chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar, corn, sour cream, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire, hot sauce, red pepper, and bacon. Serve with tortilla chips.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/