Spice up your next brunch with this jalapeño-infused eye-opener.
Spicy Bloody Mary
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 medium jalapeños, halved lengthwise (seeded and stems removed, if desired)
- 36 ounces Bloody Mary mix*
- Garnish: celery stalks, olives, halved jalapeños, ground black pepper
- In a Mason jar, combine vodka and jalapeños. Let stand for 24 hours. Strain vodka through a fine-mesh sieve, discarding solids. Infused vodka may be refrigerated for up to 3 months.
- For each serving, combine 2 ounces infused vodka and ¾ cup Bloody Mary mix in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice; cover and shake until mixture is cold. Strain into a serving glass filled with ice. Garnish with celery, a small skewer threaded with olives and jalapeño, and black pepper, if desired. Repeat for remaining servings.
*We used Charleston Bloody Mary mix.