Get a head start on Thanksgiving by making these Spiced Pecans up to a week in advance.
Write a review
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together pecans and melted butter. Stir in brown sugar and remaining ingredients until combined. Spoon onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through baking. Let cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/