Spiced nuts are great to have on hand for last-minute gifts. This Spiced Nut Mix is infused with a savory herb blend for extra flavor.
Spiced Nut Mix
Yields: 4 cups
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups raw mixed nuts
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add herbes de Provence, garlic powder, salt, sage, paprika, black pepper, and red pepper. Fold in nuts. Spread onto prepared pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.