Feel free to skip the piping bag and add the yolk mixture with a spoon when whipping up these Sour Cream Deviled Eggs.
Sour Cream Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 green olives, halved lengthwise
- Garnish: paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Separate yolks from whites. Rinse egg whites and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mash egg yolks with a fork. Add sour cream, Dijon, tarragon, lemon juice, and salt, stirring until smooth. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with an open-star piping tip.
- Evenly pipe egg yolk mixture into wells of egg whites. Top each with 1 olive half. Garnish with paprika, if desired.