Our rich Slow Cooker Mississippi Mud Fudge is full of sweet flavor and comes together in a snap. Find more Slow Cooker recipes in our 2016 Southern Slow Cooker SIP, available online.
Slow Cooker Mississippi Mud Fudge
Makes about 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups marshmallows
- Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with
- cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, letting ends extend over sides of pan.
- Spray the insert of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; add chocolate, condensed milk, butter, cream, corn syrup, vanilla, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecans and marshmallows, pressing gently. Let cool completely, about 2 hours. Using parchment as handles, remove fudge from pan; cut into squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/