To us Southerners, there’s nothing more comforting than a casserole. No matter the occasion, it seems a casserole is always the answer. Our Shrimp and Artichoke Casserole is one of our favorites. Why not fix it for supper tonight?
Shrimp and Artichoke Casserole
Write a review
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, such as Classico
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 cups cooked bow tie pasta (about 3 cups uncooked)
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, Alfredo sauce, sherry, Worcestershire, lemon zest and juice, hot sauce, salt, and pepper until combined. Stir in pasta, artichokes, shrimp, and parsley. Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, approximately 25 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/