Our Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil simplifies this Southern staple meal with the help of a trusty sheet pan.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning*, divided
- 2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 4 ears corn, shucked and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 multi-colored baby bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Crusty French bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add sausage, potatoes, oil, lemon, and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, tossing to combine. Spoon onto prepared pan. Bake until potatoes are just tender, about 15 minutes.
- In same large bowl, add shrimp, corn, artichoke hearts, peppers, and remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, tossing to combine. Toss with sausage mixture in pan. Bake until shrimp are firm, pink, and cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook until garlic is tender and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in parsley; drizzle evenly over shrimp mixture, and serve immediately with French bread.
*We used Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning.