Skip the drive-thru line—these Sausage and Egg English Muffins are ready in 15 minutes, and taste so much better.
Sausage and Egg English Muffins
Write a review
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 6-cup jumbo muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack one egg into each prepared muffin cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until centers are set, approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice sausage into 6 patties. Place patties in a large nonstick skillet, pressing with a spatula to flatten. Cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through, approximately 8 minutes.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on bottom half of each English muffin. Top each with 1 sausage patty, 1 egg, and 1 slice cheese. Top with remaining muffin halves. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s January/February 2017 issue!