No festive holiday punch is complete without an ice ring. Follow these simple steps to make the ice ring for our Satsuma-Cranberry Prosecco Punch!
Arrange satsuma or tangerine slices and fresh cranberries in the bottom of a Bundt pan.
Add water to just cover fruit. Freeze until firm. Add an additional 1 inch of water; freeze until firm.
To unmold, place pan in an inch of hot water until sides begin to loosen, 15 to 30 seconds. Invert, and keep frozen until ready to use.
- 4 cups fresh satsuma or tangerine juice
- 1⁄2 cup 100% cranberry juice, such as Knudsen’s
- 2 teaspoons orange bitters
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Ice ring (see how to above)
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs, orange zest strips
- In a large punch bowl, combine satsuma and cranberry juices, bitters, and Prosecco. Add ice ring. Garnish individual servings with rosemary and zest, if desired. Serve immediately.