Serve our Rosemary-Baked Cheese with toasted baguette slices, breadsticks, or chunks of bread.
Yield: approximately 4 servings
Write a review
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Rub the insides of 2 mini cast-iron servers with cut sides of garlic. Divide cheeses, rosemary, salt, and pepper between pans; place pans on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cheeses melt, approximately 8 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/