A tangy mustard-pecan vinaigrette balances out the richness of the bacon in this Roasted Potato Salad with Mustard-Pecan Vinaigrette.
Roasted Potato Salad with Mustard-Pecan Vinaigrette
Yields: 6-8 servings
- 3 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley, ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, pecans, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Place in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir in potatoes, bacon, and parsley. Garnish with parsley and pepper, if desired.