Roasted Cauliflower with Brown Butter and Almonds
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets (approximately 12 cups)
- 2 tablespoons almond or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1∕2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1∕2 cup unsalted butter
- 1∕2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1∕2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, toss together cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until brown and tender, approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes; add almonds, and continue cooking until butter is brown, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven; add to skillet with lemon juice, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/