Red, White, and Blue Trifle
Write a review
- 2 Butter-Flavored Pound Cakes
- White Chocolate Mousse
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- Garnish: frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed, fresh strawberries, and fresh blueberries
- Cut pound cakes into 2-inch cubes. Set aside.
- In a trifle dish, layer one-third of White Chocolate Mousse, half of cake cubes, and strawberries. Repeat layers, substituting blueberries for strawberries. Top with remaining one-third of mousse, and garnish with whipped topping, strawberries, and blueberries, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/