These Raspberry Coconut and Pecan Pastry Swirls make for a sweet and super simple breakfast!
Raspberry, Coconut, and Pecan Pastry Swirls
Yield: 1 1⁄2 dozen rolls
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (17.3-ounce) box frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (2 sheets)
- 6 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 18 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with flour, shaking out excess. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll 1 pastry sheet. Roll into a 10-inch square. Spread 3 tablespoons jam over pastry sheet. Sprinkle evenly with 6 tablespoons coconut and 6 tablespoons pecans. Roll pastry sheet into a log; cut into 9 pieces. Repeat procedure with remaining pastry sheet, coconut, and pecans. Place rolls in prepared pans.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 24 minutes. Let cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/