This crunchy, healthy Radish and Cucumber Salad with Basil will add vibrant zest to your menu.
Radish and Cucumber Salad with Basil
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bunch multicolored radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves, ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, honey, and salt. Fold in radish, cucumber, and shallot. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in basil. Garnish with basil and pepper, if desired.