Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, cook butter, garlic, and parsley over medium heat until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust into a 21x12-inch rectangle. Brush with half of butter mixture. Using a knife, cut dough into 12 (3½-inch) squares. Fold each square in half; place cut side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Bake at 425° until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Serve warm.