The Coupe features signature recipes from the country’s best mixologists and barkeeps and embraces the mood and magic that comes from drinking a craft cocktail from this storied glass.
The foreword is written by Patrick Dunne, author of The Epicurean Collector and proprietor of Lucullus in New Orleans, Louisiana, which boasts an international clientele because of its unique emphasis on antiques, art, and objects with a culinary connection.
Featured cocktails include:
- Peppino di Capri from Masseria, Washington, DC
- Within Temptation from The Cocktail Club, Charleston, South Carolina
- The Space Between the Stars from Russell House Tavern, Boston, Massachusetts
- Tituba from Isla, Austin, Texas
- The First of Many from Aviary, Portland, Oregon
- Fall Classic from Gramercy Tavern, New York City
- Barrel-Aged Boulevardier from Sidney Street Cafe, St. Louis
- Eggnog Cocktail from Highlands Bar and Grill, Birmingham, Alabama
- Jason’s Ascension, 1988 from Cure, New Orleans, Louisiana