Potato salad is one of our favorite summer staples.
Write a review
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- Garnish: chopped green onion
- Place potatoes in a large stockpot. Cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until fork tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cream, mustard, and salt. Pour over potatoes, stirring gently to combine. Add celery, green onion, and relish, stirring gently to combine. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/