Whether tailgating, hosting a casual backyard party, or looking for a simple weeknight dinner, these quick and easy nachos bring fun and flavor to any meal.
Pork Rind Nachos
Yields: 12 Servings
- 2 (3.25-ounce) bags pork rinds
- 1 pound pulled smoked pork
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
- ½ cup sliced pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 cup Sweet and Sour Coleslaw (recipe follows)
- ⅔ cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- On baking sheet, arrange pork rinds in a single layer. Top with pork and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Top with jalapeño, Sweet and Sour Coleslaw, and barbecue sauce. Serve immediately.
Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
Yields: 3 Cups
- 1 (10-ounce) bag angel hair coleslaw
- ½ cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ⅓ cup grated carrot
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.