Nothing brings people to the table quicker than a skillet full of bubbling, ooey-gooey
Pimiento Queso Fundido
Makes 3½ cups
- 12 ounces processed cheese product*
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 (4-ounce) cans diced hot green chiles
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimiento peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (12-ounce) package pimiento cheese
- Assorted tortilla chips and red bell pepper, to serve
- In an 8-inch cast-iron skillet, cook processed cheese product, milk, green chiles, pimientos, chili powder, and cumin over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and fluid, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in pimiento cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips and bell peppers, if desired.
*We used Velveeta.