Peel and halve 12 hard-cooked eggs, then stir together this tasty recipe to serve up the best deviled eggs at your get-together!
Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
Yield: 24 servings
Write a review
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Using a fork, mash 12 egg yolks until crumbly. Stir in 4 ounces softened cream cheese, 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, 6 tablespoons diced pimientos, 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar, 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper until combined. Spoon into egg white halves.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/