Assemble these tasty snacks once you’ve found your perfect picnic spot.
Pimiento Cheese and Bacon Topped Eggs
Yield: 6 servings
Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, pimientos, mayonnaise, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt until well combined. Spoon on top of egg halves; sprinkle with bacon. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/