This peppery vinegar adds major flavor and a kick of heat to dishes.
Makes 1 Quart
- 4 Fresno or red Anaheim chiles, split lengthwise
- 2 Hungarian wax chiles, split lengthwise
- 1 jalapeño, split lengthwise
- 2 cups white vinegar
- Pack peppers into a sterilized 1-quart jar with a lid.
- In a small saucepan, bring white vinegar to a boil over high heat. Pour vinegar over peppers in jar and cover with lid. Let cool to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving. Refrigerate for up to 6 months.