Pecan Cheese Spread: a versatile Autumn dip thats fits in perfectly at both a game day picnic or 5 o’clock cocktail hour.
Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe
Yield: approximately 3 cups
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- Assorted crackers and celery sticks
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, and Worcestershire, stirring well. Add Cheddar, stirring to coat evenly. Add blue cheese, pecans, and olives, stirring well. Cover tightly, and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 5 days. Serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/