Guests will keep coming back for more once they try a taste of this Pecan Cheese Spread goodness.
Pecan Cheese Spread
Makes 3 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1½ cups chopped toasted pecans, divided
- ½ cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baguette slices, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, and Worcestershire, stirring well. Add Cheddar, blue cheese, ½ cup pecans, and olives, stirring until blended. Shape into a ball. Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Just before serving, roll in parsley and remaining 1 cup chopped pecans. Serve with baguette slices.