Simple and seasonal, this easy Pear-Pomegranate Salad with Maple-Cider Vinaigrette is a must-have for your winter meals.
Pear-Pomegranate Salad with Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups lightly packed fresh baby arugula
- 2 medium Anjou pears, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper. While whisking constantly, add olive oil, in a slow and steady stream, until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, arugula, pears, pomegranate, and onion. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.