With only six ingredients, this gorgeous trifle can be easily whipped up for any occasion.
Peach and Strawberry Trifle
Makes 12 to 16 servings
- 6 to 8 large peaches, sliced 1 (16-ounce) container strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 1 (15-ounce) package prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, strawberries, sugar, and orange zest and juice. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a 5-quart glass bowl, place 2 cups cubed angel food cake. Top with 2 cups fruit mixture. Spread with ½ (8-ounce) container whipped topping. Repeat layers twice, increasing amount of ingredients to create even layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.