Peach Basil Spritzer
Yield: 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Riesling, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh peach purée (approximately 2 cups sliced peaches)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups seltzer water, chilled Garnish: fresh basil leaves, fresh peach slices
- In a large pitcher, combine Riesling and peach purée. Add basil leaves, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To serve, pour seltzer water over peach mixture, stirring gently. Serve immediately. Garnish with peach slices and more basil, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/